Monday, May 10, 2010

My beginning with cooking

 I started cooking since I was 9, I was curious about it. At that time I loved to watch my mother breaking the eggs to cook them, and I wished I could do it myself "crack an egg against another to break it". Also I wondered why I didn't cook while the chicken broth or simple rice could be cooked so easy, I loved cooking so much since then, and I always search for more tastes or make my own recipes with my own flavors.

 I made my own appetizer recipe with my sister when I was 11. It contained "cooked string beans - shredded carrot - turnip pickle - olive pickle", we also made a little garnish to the dish so it looked like 5 stars restaurant dish,  it was really yummy. I may add it to my recipes page.

Do you remember Ratatouille? yes the animation movie "anyone can cook", this one inspired me so much. I wish I can go to Paris one day and learn many great french recipes. and study some cooking courses there like Julia Child.

Cari Farmasi

Farmasi Di Kuala Lumpur dan Selangor Selangor / KL Area NO SHOPS NAMES ...