Sunday, January 11, 2015
I PASSED THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP) CERTIFICATION EXAM ON FIRST ATTEMPT
Well, this is out of the blog theme.. it has nothing to do with travel, but I have to write it down. Keeping the excitement boiling inside me is not healthy, because it would make me look like a crazy person smiling to myself and (maybe) talking to myself. I passed the PMP exam on the first attempt. I was among the 2 person who passed, another 10 or more candidates that share the same exam time
-
Oh gila betul manusia zaman sekarang. Tambah pula polis tu yang langgan pelacor?
-
UPDATE : the comparisons in this post aren't a true representation of hq2x ( more info in this post ). The xBR shots are still valid, bu...
-
Cerita ini di sampaikan oleh seorang bekas banduan tentang pengalaman beliau melihat sendiri ketua pembangkang Anwar Ibrahim di dalam penjar...